-
August 12th, 2022, 08:44 AM
#11
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Computer games
I also really like computer games. True, now I have much less free time to play them. But I still find a couple of hours a week to play GTA 5. It would seem that in a few years this could already bother me, but I'm still a fan of this game. And another secret of mine is that I don't waste my time playing boring games at low levels. I was able to get through this stage pretty quickly with the help of cool weapons and equipment (you can get money in the GTA 5 game here GTA 5 Money Drop For Sale - GTABoosting ), and now my hero from the game really has excellent characteristics and can act more diversely in the game than beginners.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks